STEEL STRUCTURES MANUFACTURE
The Company’s production facility is equipped with the following modern equipment:
- Pneumatic Blast Machines Strahl-tec (Germany);
- CNC automatic line for drilling and thermal cutting Ficep (Italy). The equipment is equipped with a Plasma Cutting Node Source, manufactured by Hyperterm MaxPro 200 (USA).
- Kaltenbach CNC Metal Processing Center (Germany);
- Center for metal processing with CNC PEDDINGHAUS (Germany);
- Girder line consisting of: girder tack-welding bench; bridge-type welding plant; flange straightening bench.
- Automatic line for the processing of long products Voortman (Holland);
- Automatic line for the processing of long products MEBA (Germany);
- Plasma and gas flame cutting machines CNC sheet cutting machine provides high quality sheet cutting with minimum tolerances;
- A set of posts for semi-automatic welding (making all connections, except for belt seams) - KEMPPI, FRONIUS (Finland, Austria);
- Movable automatic welding system (all girth welds of welded girders/columns);
- Welded girder/column shrinkage distortion and bowing straightening machine;
- Turning, milling and guillotine equipment;
- Section for shot blasting and painting of metal structures;
- Continuous non-destructible control systems: ultrasonic testing of welds, checking of weld joints, control of linearity of structures, determination of the thickness of paint coating layers, control of steel surface roughness.
CKS'S PRODUCTION LINES REPRESENT FROM ITSELF THE FULL-FLEDGED CHAIN OF SUCCESSIVE ACTIONS FOR THE RELEASE OF READY-MADE PRODUCTS:
REALIZATION OF METAL STRUCTURES IN THE WORLD
Currently, the production of CKS is one of the fastest growing and expanding markets for its products, engaged in the integrated implementation of steel structures not only in Europe but also in North America.